Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2006

More Dirt Than Fancy Today

Welcome to another episode of the winey, sad, little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus girl. I stole part of that from a suicide note. Not mine.

I feel it would be so redundant to bring up anything I've already talked about here. The triumphs and tragedies are repetitive: the same, the same, the sa..., can't be fixed, can't fix, can't fi... Savant, Savant, Sava...

Just when I imagine that calm is here at last, the bucket of ice water hits me in the face. I'm just glad you came back.

I just want to hear about you today. How ya been? I've been so caught up in my own shit, I forgot to listen when you told me. Sorry. Kiss, kiss. Please pretend I'm not crying; I swear I'm really listening this time. I love you. Love you. You...

No comments:

Post a Comment