Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Dear Daughter Graduates, Ciao & Addio

My only daughter graduated from University last week: Mass Communications degree.
Of my three children, she is the first to complete college. We are so proud of her!

She is going to move to Perugia, Italy soon. First a trip to the U.S. North West. She has traveled Europe on her own dime and loves it there, but I don't know if she has been to Italy yet. Still so much more to see there. I hope she has fun, fun, fun!

She has a smile that lights up a room and I love her, and respect her maturity. Her father and I were decades late in our development of maturity, so the credit goes to her own wisdom. Both of the Grandmothers came to see her graduate; the first of any of their grandchildren to do it.

Maybe I will get to see Pompeii and Herculaneum on a visit to see her. I have wanted to see them all my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment