Pages

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Weird Day

Thursday, my computer committed suicide. I'm using Savant's computer, even though he doesn't want me to use it or hang out in his room. The restore disk didn't fix the computer and I am too stressed to even begin to tally what is lost. I was told by the manufacturer that my computer, five years old, is obsolete anyway. I was reading blogs and hit a highlighted link in one and the screen went black and the computer started making clopity clop noises like a fake radio horse.
I removed all the rude expletives from this.

3 comments:

  1. Damn, that sucks. I use my PC for some income-earning, but even if I didn't, I can't not have one.

    When RoadRunner is down, I get junksick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:05 AM

    Damn girl, your were having a bad day....I hope it gets better. You should have come to my yard sale Saturday. People in Franklin love yard sales....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chixulub:
    My husband said I should have backed up the things I wanted to save. I told him I did. On the computer. That's when I found out that you are supposed to do that on discs.

    Babygirl:
    Thanks.
    Didn't know about the yard sale. The only ones I've been to are Wynona Judd's and Tricia Yearwood's. All the good stuff, if there was any, was gone before I got there.

    ReplyDelete