Pages

Monday, October 31, 2005

Nudie Bar and Beer?

Savant will turn 21 tomorrow.
I suggested that he and his Dad celebrate it "Bundy Style", as in "Married With Children", with a trip to the nudie bar and Savant's first legal beer. My husband looked at me like I had sprouted another head; his mother would never say something like that! I was only joking, so I doubt they will do it. Besides, I think Savant's meds don't mix well with alcohol, and I don't want my husband to notice that I no longer have the Best Body On The Planet.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a strategy! But I don't think men really notice that sort of thing, do they? (Please tell me they don't!)

    for my 18th (which is the legal drinking age here) my Dad and I went on a mini pub-crawl. Being 18, I drank mostly sickly sweet mixed drinks, like toblerones!

    I'm strictly the dry end of the taste scale now.

    ReplyDelete